top of page

www.greenoracl.com Group

Public·10 members

Twista Kamikaze Full Album Zip

Twista Kamikaze Full Album Zip

If you are a fan of fast and furious rap, you might be interested in downloading Twista's fourth studio album, Kamikaze, in a zip file. Kamikaze was released on January 24, 2004 by Atlantic Records and featured five singles: "Slow Jamz", "Overnight Celebrity", "So Sexy" (and its remix), "Sunshine", and "Hope". The album was a commercial success, debuting at number one on the Billboard 200 and the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts, and selling over a million copies in the US. It also received positive reviews from critics, who praised Twista's rapid-fire delivery and the production by Kanye West, Jazze Pha, Toxic, and others.

DOWNLOAD: https://placbocepe.blogspot.com/?at=2w4dCF

In this article, we will provide you with some information about the album, its tracks, and its collaborators. We will also give you some links where you can download the full album zip file for free or for a small fee.

About the Album

Kamikaze was Twista's first album to be released under his own name, after changing it from Tung Twista in 1996. The title refers to his willingness to take risks and challenge himself as an artist. According to his official website, Twista stated that he made Kamikaze to show that he was still true to the ideals that he had when he started out.

"I represent for the MCs that have skills, not just make music for the hell of it. I take the time to concentrate. Otherwise, I could have 10 albums out there, easy. I could sit down all day and write something. But I write when I get in a zone more than writing because Ive got to do this. I represent the artists that keep it true to what really is, to be able to make rappers want to write."

"I want to show the streets that Im back and that Im true to the game. Musically, I want to show that Im still out here doing my thing. After all the people that were out when I was out years ago fell off, Im still out here competing with the shorties. I also want to gain platinum success. Its something that I havent done."

The Tracks

Kamikaze consists of 18 tracks, with a total length of 66 minutes and 45 seconds. The album showcases Twista's versatility and range as a rapper, as he switches from hardcore to smooth, from gangsta to romantic, from serious to humorous. The album also features a variety of guest appearances from singers and rappers such as Jamie Foxx, Kanye West, R. Kelly, Ludacris, CeeLo Green, Anthony Hamilton, and more.

Here is the tracklist of Kamikaze:

• Get Me

• Kill Us All

• Pimp On (feat. 8Ball & Too $hort)

• Slow Jamz (feat. Jamie Foxx & Kanye West)

• Overnight Celebrity (feat. Kanye West)

• Still Feels So Good (feat. Jazze Pha)

• Drinks (feat. Highbeam)

• Badunkadunk (feat. Jazze Pha)

• One Last Time

• So Sexy (feat. R. Kelly)

• Higher (feat. Ludacris)

• Snoopin' (feat. Danny Boy Steward)

• Like a 24 (feat. Liffy Stokes & T.I.)

• Hope (feat. CeeLo Green)

• Sunshine (feat. Anthony Hamilton)

• Art & Life (Chi-Roc) (feat. Freeway, Memphis Bleek & Young Chris)

• So Sexy Chapter II (Like This) (feat. R. Kelly)

• Freak-A-Leek (Remix) by Petey Pablo (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Lil Jon & Twista)

The Singles

The first single from Kamikaze was "Slow Jamz", which featured Jamie Foxx and Kanye West. The song was a tribute to classic R&B artists and songs, and became a huge hit, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. It also earned Twista a Grammy nomination for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.

The second single was "Overnight Celebrity", which also featured Kanye West. The song was about Twista's ability to make a woman famous with his fame and fortune. The song peaked at number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.

The third single was "So Sexy", which featured R. Kelly. The song was a sensual and seductive track, where Twista and R. Kelly rap and sing about their sexual prowess. The song reached number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.

The fourth single was "Sunshine", which featured Anthony Hamilton. The song was a positive and uplifting track, where Twista and Hamilton express their gratitude for their loved ones and their lives. The song peaked at number 12 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.

The fifth single was "Hope", which featured CeeLo Green. The song was a motivational and inspirational track, where Twista and Green rap and sing about their hopes and dreams for themselves and the world. The song reached number 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.

Where to Download

If you want to download Twista Kamikaze full album zip file, you have several options. You can either stream or download the album from various online platforms, such as Qobuz, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, Tidal, and more. Some of these platforms may require you to pay a subscription fee or a one-time purchase fee, while others may offer free trials or ad-supported versions.

You can also download the album from various file-sharing websites, such as DocsLib, Zippyshare, Mediafire, Mega, Rapidgator, Uploaded, and more. However, these websites may not be legal or safe, as they may contain viruses, malware, or pirated content. Therefore, we do not recommend or endorse these websites, and we advise you to use them at your own risk.

Conclusion

Twista Kamikaze full album zip is a great album for fans of fast rap, hip-hop, and R&B. The album showcases Twista's skills as a rapper, as well as his collaborations with various singers and producers. The album also features some of Twista's most popular and successful songs, such as "Slow Jamz", "Overnight Celebrity", "So Sexy", "Sunshine", and "Hope". If you want to download the album in a zip file, you can either use legal and safe online platforms, or use illegal and risky file-sharing websites.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page